Interested in a role as an executive recruiter at our Southern California office?
We’re constantly talking to industry leaders and meeting new people. At the Clay Burnett Group, we focus on recruiting for important positions in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, and Operations.
Executive recruiters, often called headhunters, are staffing professionals who are driven by helping clients succeed and by assisting job seekers to achieve professional goals. Headhunters must be bright, ambitious, energetic, loyal, and enthusiastic with high integrity to succeed in the long run. We’re interested in people who constantly evolve and have a desire to learn recruiting industry best practices.
Today’s recruiter utilizes technology, and at the Clay Burnett Group we leverage the most advanced applicant tracking system and number one rated recruiting software in the world.
We believe our clients and job seekers deserve a first-class experience.
Drive and professionalism are other keys to recruiting. A full-cycle executive recruiter must keep meticulous records and an organized desk. Juggling clients, a variety of positions, new applicants, and active candidates is no easy task. Experience is a great educator, and we believe our system allows CBG recruiters to achieve their own career goals.
Successful recruiters at our executive search firm will enjoy and experience:
- A fun, energetic team with great camaraderie
- Working for an employment agency who puts people first
- Continuous and ever-evolving exposure to a wide variety of industries and positions
- Business relationships with key leaders and team members from small to mid to Fortune 500 size companies; presenting them with the talent who will influence the growth and development of their organizations
- Directly interacting with clients in person and by phone to establish strong relationships leading to building lasting professional networks